Improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of the Carroll, Iowa area community to advance the common good of our citizens.
Our Agencies Goals:
- We support Education, Income and Health in Carroll, Iowa
- Help provide a healthy and safe environment for children and expecting mothers
- Enable advocacy, support and socialization for the disabled and the elderly
- Provide emergency food for families in Carroll County
- Furnish individuals with counseling services
- Enable human service programs to the disadvantaged
2016 Campaign Goal: $90,000
Donate now… help us meet our new goal!
Join us for the Chili Cook-off November 19, 2015 at Piranha Club 6-8pm
Enter you favorite chili or join us to be a chili taster.
All proceeds benefit the 2016 United Way of Carroll Campaign