Improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of the Carroll, Iowa area community to advance the common good of our citizens.
Our Agencies Goals:
- We support Education, Income and Health in Carroll, Iowa
- Help provide a healthy and safe environment for children and expecting mothers
- Enable advocacy, support and socialization for the disabled and the elderly
- Provide emergency food for families in Carroll County
- Furnish individuals with counseling services
- Enable human service programs to the disadvantaged
2016 Campaign Goal: $90,000
Donate now… help us meet our new goal!
Join us for the United Way kick-off Grillout August 4, 2016 at Graham Park.
Bring your family out for lunch at Carrollfest on August 6, 2016. We will be grilling and serving beverages near the shelterhouse.
Join us October 29, 2016 for United Way Fun Run/Walk at Swan Lake and Graphic Edge Garage Sale on the north side of Graphic Edge to support the United Way of Carroll and Relay for Life!